Registration is now open for the ArchivesSpace fifth Annual Member Forum on August 2, 2019, at the Thompson Conference Center at ArchivesSpace member institution the University of Texas at Austin. Just as in previous years, this will be a free opportunity for staff from ArchivesSpace member institutions to meet and share information with each other and the program team about all things ArchivesSpace.
The specifics of the program continue to be shaped by the working group. The most current information is available on the ArchivesSpace wiki page for the forum.
- Morning program: The morning will highlight shared stories and experiences through lightning round presentations, focused discussions, and demonstrations.
- Lunch: A catered lunch will be provided.
- Afternoon program: The afternoon will continue to highlight member experiences through continued discussions and presentations.
- Workshops: Two workshops will be provided in the afternoon. Each workshop will be limited to 25 participants. Participants should plan to bring their own laptops.
Workshop A will be an introduction to the API and using ArchivesSnake
Workshop B will focus on gaining authority control over your ArchivesSpace data
- Reception: The day will conclude with a joint reception with Archive-It from 5pm-7pm at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center, also on the University of Texas at Austin campus!
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
Directions and maps can be found on the ArchivesSpace wiki page for the forum.
If you have questions or comments, email Jessica Crouch at email@example.com