ArchivesSpace Implementation Buddies
- When: Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- Time: 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. PT)
- Where: Webinar at https://zoom.us/j/834400938
- Dial-in only option: 669-900-6833 or 646-876-9923 — Meeting ID is 834-400-938
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/iZNgWlhI
- No registration required. The session is limited to the first 100 participants. Please feel free to host a webinar viewing group. The webinar will be recorded and available for viewing at a later date on the ArchivesSpace YouTube channel.
- Please note: We are using Zoom Video Communications to host this webinar, taking a break from Adobe Connect temporarily. If this is your first time using Zoom, please join this Test meeting to make sure you are all set up: https://zoom.us/test
At our Annual Member Forum, we announced our idea to facilitate an “implementation buddy” program to help connect our ArchivesSpace community members so we can work through challenges together. We shared our thoughts on how stepping up as a mentor comes with the expectations that may exceed the bandwidth that most of our extremely busy community currently may have. Our vision for “implementation buddies” aims to lift that burden of mentorship while connecting members who can help each other out in balanced harmony.
We are offering a webinar on September 26 at 1-1:30pm ET (10-10:30am PT) to provide a background on the ASpace Implementation Buddy program as well as a detailed overview on how you can get involved, including a walkthrough of the ArchivesSpace Member Directory form (link to announcement) and the Implementation Buddy sign-up sheet.
Please feel free to bring any questions you have.
Christine Kim (Community Engagement Coordinator, ArchivesSpace) is responsible for facilitating community activities, and is inspired by the incredible projects, initiatives, and accomplishments of the ASpace community.
Who should attend:
Everyone interested in learning about the ArchivesSpace implementation buddy program, as well as anyone who wants a deeper look at the member directory submission form.
Please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org