ArchivesSpace Technology & Development Roadmap
- When: Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Time: 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST (11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PST)
- Where: Webinar at http://lyrasis.adobeconnect.com/r1232xs0ku9h/
- Dial-in only option: 888-354-0094 — Access code is 731627
- No registration required. The session is limited to the first 100 participants. Please feel free to host a webinar viewing group. The webinar will be recorded and available for viewing at a later date.
The ArchivesSpace Technology and Development roadmap is a planning and communication tool to help our community know what to expect in terms of future development work and aid in planning for upcoming releases. Distributed at the end of 2017, the latest version of our roadmap has many content and format updates, and now provides a series of views targeted at the needs of different kinds of ArchivesSpace stakeholders. The roadmap announcement can be found here: http://archivesspace.org/roadmap/. In this webinar, Program Manager Christine Di Bella will walk through the new roadmap format and also take questions and comments on the development planning process.
Please feel free to bring any questions you have.
Christine Di Bella (Program Manager, ArchivesSpace) plays a key role working closely and collaboratively with the ArchivesSpace community, advisory groups, and Governance Board to set the strategy and goals for ArchivesSpace. With over 16 years of experience as an archivist in a number of academic and non-profit settings, Christine is involved in all aspects of the program, and serves as a key spokesperson and advocate for the program.
Who should attend:
Everyone interested in seeing the new roadmap and learning about updates and releases forthcoming in ArchivesSpace this year.
Please contact Kim at email@example.com