The regional forums are opportunities for our diverse ArchivesSpace members to meet up more locally to share and learn from each other through workshops, focused discussion sessions, and presentations. Registration is now open!
- Location: UC Irvine, Student Center
- Date: June 28, 2018 (Thursday)
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- Parking: Parking & Transportation
The specifics continue to be shaped by the working group. The most current information is available on the ArchivesSpace wiki.
- Morning Program: The morning session will highlight stories and experiences through presentations, discussions, and a lightning round. [Please note: We are currently accepting submissions for the lightning round! Submissions are requested by May 31st. More info here: [http://archivesspace.org/archives/2843]
- Afternoon program: The afternoon session will feature a hands on, engaging activity or workshop selected by a community poll provided during registration. [The poll will appear during check-out, and is available until June 5th. The activity will be selected soon after this date, and will be announced shortly after.]
- Happy Hour: The day concludes with an optional happy hour at the Anthill Pub on campus.
Registration, including the afternoon session poll, is now open: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivesspace-regional-forum-southern-california-2018-tickets-44930947674
If you have any questions (or ideas!) related to the regional forums, feel free to email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.