The following specifications were used to guide work during the development/build phase.
- System Overview (not an official spec but a summary of information in the ones linked below)
- High-Level Functional Requirements
Detailed specifications for:
represent the most important functional areas of the application and are the areas where most staff and public users will interact with the system
- Archival Object Specification (March 23, 2012 draft)
- Accessions (September 23, 2011 draft) / Deaccessions Specification (November 8, 2011 draft)
- Resource Specification (November 14, 2011 draft)
- Digital Object Specification (October 11, 2011 draft)
allow for the creation of supporting records that sit in many-to-many relationships with accession resource, resource components, digital objects, and digital object component records.
- Agent Specification (March 23, 2012 draft; replaces name specification)
- Repository Specification (September 11, 2011 draft)
- Staff User Specification (September 11, 2011 draft)
- Location Specification (September 11, 2011 draft)*
- Subject Specification (September 12, 2011 draft)
- Event Specification (March 23, 2012 draft)
can be created only in the context of an open accession, resource, or digital object record, and they are linked to the parent record in a one-to-one relationship.
- Date Specification (April 4, 2012 draft)
- Extent Specification (September 26, 2011 draft)
- External Document Sub-Records (November 14, 2011 draft)
- Rights Management Specification (March 23, 2012 draft)
- Collection Management Specification (March 23, 2012 draft)
Technical Discussion Documents/Position Pieces