REPORTS & PRESENTATIONS
ArchivesSpace shared its first annual report following the 2016-17 fiscal year. This document celebrates our community’s many accomplishments in the year that has just passed, and provides information on plans for the future. We hope this report may be especially helpful in conveying the value of ArchivesSpace as an application, as well as the value of ArchivesSpace membership to resource allocators at your institutions.
We look forward to sharing more community stories and accomplishments in the years to come, and welcome feedback and ideas for future annual reports. Please feel free to email us at ArchivesSpaceHome@lyrasis.org.
Throughout its history, ArchivesSpace has been featured in many conferences and professional settings. Here's a selection of presentations given by the program staff and others affiliated with the program. We'll be adding more presentations in the future - stay tuned.
If you have a presentation on ArchivesSpace you would like to share, please email us at ArchivesSpaceHome@lyrasis.org.
- ArchivesSpace Overview Webinar for Los Angeles Archivists Collective, April 23, 2015
(screencast; includes demo of the application)
- CurateGear, January 7, 2015
- DC-2014, October 4, 2014
- Delaware Valley Archivists Group, September 23, 2013
- Society of American Archivists, August 17, 2013
- Museums and the Web, April 20, 2013
- Midwest Archives Conference, April 19, 2013
- CurateGear, January 9, 2013
- DLF Forum 2012, November 4, 2012
- AT/Archon Roundtable, Society of American Archivists, August 6, 2012
- ArchivesSpace Agile Development Methodology
- Center for Jewish History, From Access to Integration, November 9, 2011
- Digital Library Federation Forum, October 31, 2011
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference, October 22, 2011
- AT/Archon Roundtable, Society of American Archivists, August 24, 2011